Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Tebow collectors!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-08-2012 08:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

They'll lose in New England, but the Broncos had a great year. Tebow should be in Denver at least 1 more year in my opinion.

That wasn't a hail mary and Tebow got the nod after a 1-4 start by Orton. I'll stop correcting you now.
(01-08-2012 08:24 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Ray Rice collector Big Grin Die-hard Steelers fan for DECADES!!! Smile

well that i gotta admit is weird, would be like me collecting eli manning stuff! I always thought ravens and steelers were bitter rivals, at least defensive powerhouses wise.
to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.
Right now my chest aches for the Steelers!!!! But MAN what a comeback by my boys Big Grin Down by 14 at the half!!!

Thank you Steelers for not laying down!!!
came in here thinking you had a Tebow I need
(01-08-2012 08:28 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]came in here thinking you had a Tebow I need

heck man, i wish i did. Another reason to buy some 2010 product. Started off just wanting it for dez which was a long shot. But now tebow and cruz joined my trade/sell list so its not so bad a long shot now.
(01-08-2012 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: [ -> ]to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.

Actually, the score was 29-23. Denver won.
(01-08-2012 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: [ -> ]to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.

makes no sense at all... if it was any other qb itd be the best OT win ever probably... give him some credit
Funny when Steelers vs Ravens day at my house. Root hard for my Steelers but cheer hard when RayRay has a good run, LOL!!!
Whats crazy is tebow only completed 10 passes, but good for over 300 yards, that's a nice 30y+ average against a heck of a defense. Add 3 TD's to his credit on top of that. Not bad for a guy that got beat down all year as a fluke.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's