Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most are from the 2011 Draft boxes I busted this week... All are loaded in my org, but I only scanned pics of the highlights.

Photobucket
*Purples and Kimbrel are refractors*

Photobucket
*Houser, Meadows, Sands and Asche are refractors*
Photobucket
Give me a look for the Bichette cards please.
Im interested in the Jeter and Harpers
(01-07-2012 01:43 PM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a look for the Bichette cards please.

I'll take a look...Actually went back to Target today, pulled another Purple Bichette Refractor.
Can't stop buying the stinking Bowman Draft... Also grabbed a few Bowman Platinum blasters.... Added the highlights with scans, everything else is added to my org.

Photobucket
*Bichette and Beato are Purple Refractors.
*Soptic is a Blue Refractor
Photobucket
*Shuck and Michael are refractors
*De Los Santos and Colvin are Xfractors
*Robinson is a "Card Your Mom Threw Out"

Photobucket
(01-07-2012 01:46 PM)BoJackson1634 Wrote: [ -> ]Im interested in the Jeter and Harpers

Nice A&G Relic Collection! I didn't see anything that I want though. Let me know if you have any Frank Thomas, Robin Ventura, Starlin Castro, Rizzo or other cool Cubs cards hiding...
(01-07-2012 01:43 PM)toddaray Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a look for the Bichette cards please.

Sorry man...just not seeing anything. Let me know if you have any Rizzo, Castro, Barney, Sandberg, Ventura, Frank Thomas, Ernie Banks cards hiding...
Saturday Night Bump!
Who wants a deal?
Sunday Morning "let's get some trades done" bump...
offer sent
counter sent
Responded to all offers...some great trades and trade offers so far, thanks everybody. Lots of interest in the Bichettes.... Hopefully I'll score a couple more over the next week or so.
Reference URL's