Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Picked up a big lot of these and kept out the cards I wanted for the PC. Before I hit the bay with these figured I give you guys a shot at them. Im looking for Yankees. GU's, AU's, Inserts, Fractors, RC,s, Vintage.... really anything that catches my eye. All are listed in my ORG. If interested shoot me a trade offer.
[Image: tcp1.jpg]
[Image: tcp2.jpg]
[Image: tcp4.jpg]
[Image: tcp3.jpg]
[Image: tcp6.jpg]
Check me for the Dizzy Dean PLease
Check with akuz19. I know he is putting a set together of those.
I just picked one of these up in a recent trade. If you haven't seen them in person, they really are gems, folks.
I need the 63 clemente and I might be interested in the two nolan ryans and the banks. Can you check my organize? I will not trade any autos for these but see if I have anything you like.
I'd be intereted in the HOF O's
please check me for the indians please!
please check me for either or both of the Ryans. thanks
(01-06-2012 04:46 PM)ryancholden Wrote: [ -> ]I just picked one of these up in a recent trade. If you haven't seen them in person, they really are gems, folks.
Glad you lied them..lol..

Can you heck me for the Boggs bid ? Thank you
(01-06-2012 10:01 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]please check me for either or both of the Ryans. also like the Kell. thanks
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's