Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Verlander /15 looking to deal, as well as a sizable Delmon Young collection which includes 20+ autos and many cards unpriced due to scarcity. The Verlander is marked for trade, all the Delmons can be seen in my Organize but may not be marked for trade yet. Please leave a message here or shoot me a PM if youre interested in trading or or buying. Thanks!
(01-06-2012 01:34 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Verlander /15 looking to deal, as well as a sizable Delmon Young collection which includes 20+ autos and many cards unpriced due to scarcity. The Verlander is marked for trade, all the Delmons can be seen in my Organize but may not be marked for trade yet. Please leave a message here or shoot me a PM if youre interested in trading or or buying. Thanks!

I would love the Verlander or Verlanders that you have!
offer sent, please see the comment. anyone else?
VERY interested in the Verlander!!! Offer sent!
(01-06-2012 12:23 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]VERY interested in the Verlander!!! Offer sent!

comment sent on the offer.
take it if you can get it.
I'll get in line for the verlander. If nothing works out with the other guys, please check me.
verlander is gone...still looking to get rid of the delmon collection, tons of rcs and autos.
Weekday bump, any Delmon collectors?
Reference URL's