Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-05-2012 10:10 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]the one is a 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #8A Barry Bonds Game Used Base
and the other is 2002 Topps Pristine In the Gap #BBO Barry Bonds Uni B

im intersted in the 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #8A Barry Bonds Game Used Base

i own two 2002 Topps Pristine In the Gap #BBO Barry Bonds Uni B
so i dont need this card
i sent you an offer in november for bonds cards you said you needed and havent heard back?
(01-05-2012 10:14 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]i sent you an offer in november for bonds cards you said you needed and havent heard back?

i will check my trade log and get back to you. i do apolgize for the delay. I havent done any trading in the last coupl months
the bonds/sosa books for $60. i didnt see any verlanders in that range. would u be interested in buying? if so pm me with an offer. thanks
(01-05-2012 10:12 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]im intersted in the 2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Materials #8A Barry Bonds Game Used Base

i own two 2002 Topps Pristine In the Gap #BBO Barry Bonds Uni B
so i dont need this card

sent you an offer. let me know what you think!
(01-05-2012 10:16 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]i will check my trade log and get back to you. i do apolgize for the delay. I havent done any trading in the last coupl months

Great, no problem, usually i would have cancelled by now but just saw it was still there and saw you had posted so thought id ask, thanks!
I've got the Topps Update HR Relic 755 if interested...check my org...
I have a Boman Chrome Gold retail Harper in my org.
Check my org for some bonds..
I have a few Brauns in org also I think.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's