Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a treat for Koufax Fans. 1965 Topps #300, condition ex and an auto ball from the same era. Ball does not have a COA...Mel
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]
(01-04-2012 01:23 AM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a treat for Koufax Fans. 1965 Topps #300, condition ex and an auto ball from the same era. Ball does not have a COA...Mel
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]Interested in the card what are you looking for in trade?
I'm looking in the $50 range. Checked your org and it was a little sparse. Do you have anything else maybe not listed of my signature wants?...Mel

Mel. Since the ball doesnt have a COA may I ask how you obtained it? Thanks.

Mike
I picked it up in a large lot as an add on. Was at my LCS when it came in. The guy had a bunch of non coa stuff that had been in a Bar on the West Coast. Pretty sure its legit but can't prove it...Mel
What are you looking to get for the Ball, would love to have it, altho im not sure if i have anythign you would be interested in.
I am also curious the price to buy these.
Hey Mel,

Interested in the card if you can find something for it.
George, I will take a look...Mel
I'd like a shot at the ball. Let me know where your interest are Mel and I can see about making you an offer. I do have some concern about the authenticity of the ball but I'll take the chance on it that it's real. It looks nice. Pm work's best for me and hopfully we can see if we can get something done.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's