Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone seen our fine friend from accross the pond? i just miss B.S.ing with him and his PM's dont work...he's a class act Smile
casonfanuk where are you brother??
dunno bud ..... just sent him a PM the other day ..... haven't heard back though Sad
Back about 8-9 months ago, I held a card for him (he asked me to) and kept it for about 3 months and then when I quit hearing any kind of replys, I traded it. I miss him because he is a classy, honest guy. He's been gone forever...
(01-02-2012 01:11 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Back about 8-9 months ago, I held a card for him (he asked me to) and kept it for about 3 months and then when I quit hearing any kind of replys, I traded it. I miss him because he is a classy, honest guy. He's been gone forever...

yea, he hasnt signed in since sept....i have a couple of cards for him too,nothing big though...Dang
Im looking for him too....
He changed jobs, changed girlfriends, and changed his life. Not sure if he'll be back on or not. He told me awhile back that he was wanting to finish up some of his outstanding trades, both formal and informal..but then I didn't see him pop up here, so not sure what to say. If I chat with him again, I'll pass along that people are waiting for him!!!
(01-02-2012 04:36 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]He changed jobs, changed girlfriends, and changed his life. Not sure if he'll be back on or not. He told me awhile back that he was wanting to finish up some of his outstanding trades, both formal and informal..but then I didn't see him pop up here, so not sure what to say. If I chat with him again, I'll pass along that people are waiting for him!!!

thanks Wendy. hes a good dude i hope we see him again.
Smile
Hope he is doing well!!! VERY nice guy!!! Big Grin
Reference URL's