Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like Cris Carter, rookie cards and oversized cards. This one meets all criteria. I missed out on the Eagles Smokey card recently which upset me greatly so I'm glad I didn't miss this as well.

1989 Eagles Police Jumbo #1 Cris Carter
front
[Image: Carter.jpg]
back
[Image: carter1.jpg]

http://www.beckett.com/football/1989/eag...ice-jumbo/
Nice pickup tiger. I love finding "oddball" issues such as this to add to my collection as well. In fact, I find them more rewarding than mainstream cards.
Nice !!!!!!
Have you still got that Michael Bennett/Dante Culpepper dual jsy card that's in your bucket. I've got a Percy patch to trade if you do.
(12-31-2011 10:15 PM)mattntonya Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pickup tiger. I love finding "oddball" issues such as this to add to my collection as well. In fact, I find them more rewarding than mainstream cards.

I agree, I was definately stoked more than usual on this one.
(12-31-2011 10:25 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice !!!!!!

Thanks bud, it's nice to get something on my Carter wantlist. Smile
(12-31-2011 10:42 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you still got that Michael Bennett/Dante Culpepper dual jsy card that's in your bucket. I've got a Percy patch to trade if you do.

Sounds like a done deal to me. Set it up on the tradepage and I'll go pull the card and check the condition. Smile
Great addition. You don't see those around very often. I imagine there are not many of those around.
sweet addition ..... just love the "oddball" sctuff Smile
never seen one before, thats perdy neat
Wow!!! Super rare card!!!
Reference URL's