Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Your card renditions are freaking awesome..... You should really go to work for one these lame &^% card companies and show them how to really prduce cards.
I would love to see what you could do with some of the legends of the game... Unitas, Starr, Lambert, Butkus, Blanda, Otto Graham.
The Contenders set looks awesome But you need to put RG3 in a Dolphins uni. They are gonna trade up for him. Smile
(01-02-2012 12:39 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Your card renditions are freaking awesome..... You should really go to work for one these lame &^% card companies and show them how to really prduce cards.
I would love to see what you could do with some of the legends of the game... Unitas, Starr, Lambert, Butkus, Blanda, Otto Graham.

I switched my Cutler for Unitas. I'll probably mock up a legendary contenders subset as well. i can use some of the others you mentioned in that
[Image: UNITASCUTfieldgenerals.jpg]
[Image: penpalsducks.jpg]
I love the R G III Contenders, hope it comes to fruition
A keary colbert triple threads booklet card! ahah
[Image: superbowlarbr.jpg]
You should put your Richardson you did in the Browns uni on a card, I thought it looked really good. How do ya do the Autos?
(01-10-2012 10:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]You should put your Richardson you did in the Browns uni on a card, I thought it looked really good. How do ya do the Autos?

good idea!

as for the autos, i just find a scan and cut them out like i do players
Like the top Cutler best with the 3 color patch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's