Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-29-2011 12:29 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys... I think I'm going to crack it open and send in the Frank Thomas and Sammy Sosa to get graded.

Wont even make your money back. Ive listed a PSA 9 UD Sammy Sosa RC about 5 times now at a .99 starting bid. Needless to say I still have the card, it hasnt sold.
I'm sure it's obvious from my previous posts but I am a huge fan of donating and getting the tax deduction.
(12-29-2011 12:29 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys... I think I'm going to crack it open and send in the Frank Thomas and Sammy Sosa to get graded.

Yeah don't crack it. Just tuck it in a closet man. You could also donate it to some kids, they would be happy. I have 3 of these in my basement already.
(12-29-2011 12:45 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah don't crack it. Just tuck it in a closet man. You could also donate it to some kids, they would be happy. I have 3 of these in my basement already.

Sounds like you need to donate some of those 3?? Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's