Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the last few weeks I've added a couple hundred cards with 1's in the want column,but they're not showing up when I search someones organize.Older "wants" are there,but nothing new.Anybody else have this problem?
Post this in the help forum. Prolly get a better response there.
(12-27-2011 06:12 PM)gshankle Wrote: [ -> ]Over the last few weeks I've added a couple hundred cards with 1's in the want column,but they're not showing up when I search someones organize.Older "wants" are there,but nothing new.Anybody else have this problem?

wants is now call "trade for"
confused me at first as well. If you want a card and are trading with people here then a qty needs to be marked in the Trade For column.
yea "Trade for" is what you need to setup. I had this problem before. Just make sure when you get cards you are seeking you update and put a 1 in the have column and 0 in the trade for. Or you'll keep getting doubles and so on.
Thanks.Wasn't aware of the Trade For column.What is the Want column used,or even good,for now?
"Want" column is now used for people who want to keep track of wants, but don't have any interest in online trading.

As the others have said, for cards to show up as "wanted" in online trading, use the "Trade For" column. You may need to adjust your organize settings to add that column to the display.
Thank you very much.
Reference URL's