Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to organize, and the online help feature doesn't really make things easy. I'd like to know how to mark cards in my collection as "Trade Away."
I thought if I made my own collection of "Fro Trade" that would work, but I was wrong.
Thanks for your help.
(12-27-2011 08:04 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new to organize, and the online help feature doesn't really make things easy. I'd like to know how to mark cards in my collection as "Trade Away."
I thought if I made my own collection of "Fro Trade" that would work, but I was wrong.
Thanks for your help.

Just put a 1 in the trade away column, that will let other collectors see what you have for trade.
Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".
(12-27-2011 10:46 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".

Thanks guys! Got it and subsribed to the OPG!
(12-27-2011 10:46 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".

Indeed! Thanks!
(12-27-2011 10:49 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! Got it and subsribed to the OPG!

Congrats!! Welcome.
Reference URL's