Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I am looking for Vladimir Guerrero's I don't have. If you have Vlads listed for trade, let me know. Especially interested in 2007 Moments and Milestones black and 1998 Topps Teks I need.

Brian
(12-25-2011 02:30 AM)bdmac1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am looking for Vladimir Guerrero's I don't have. If you have Vlads listed for trade, let me know. Especially interested in 2007 Moments and Milestones black and 1998 Topps Teks I need.

Brian

Check me; I have a coupla GU in my org, and a plethora of other Vlad cards I have not been able to load yet.
(12-25-2011 02:30 AM)bdmac1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Brian

You can check me also. I have plenty of Vladdy's.
Have a nice dual GU #d 3/10 Im looking to move. Check my org
I have a few Vlads for trade. Also check The Cardboard Fan. He has a nice 2000 UD Legends Vlad auto for trade right now.
[Image: 09tstrvg3.jpg]
I have a bunch of Vlads in my organize. Check me out.
I also have plenty of Vlads.
(12-25-2011 03:46 AM)travellingmandan Wrote: [ -> ]Check me; I have a coupla GU in my org, and a plethora of other Vlad cards I have not been able to load yet.

I have the Vlad gu listed. Any Vlads listed in my collection are my wants. It is updated through 2011.

Brian
(12-25-2011 03:08 PM)joserobles Wrote: [ -> ]I also have plenty of Vlads.

I have all the Vlads listed.

Thanks, Brian
(12-25-2011 02:26 PM)natejeffries Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of Vlads in my organize. Check me out.

I have all the Vlads listed.

Trades sent to everyone else.

Thanks, Brian
cmo. i have some.
I have a few for trade
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's