Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Bowman Sterling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just ordered a hobby box for 230(free shipping) Seems like a good deal price wise what do you guys think? What do you guys think of this years and the bowman sterling product in general? I wasnt going to order a box but then i started seeing some of the singles go up on ebay and really like (and bought some) of them so decided to take a stab at it.
Good looking cards. I was wondering if there is going to be a retail version and if anyone knows when that should be hitting the market? So far, I haven't seen any in my area.
a quick google search doesn't turn up anything about that that i can see. Are you interested in getting a chance to open a lot of packs or are you more after that special card? If its that special card and/or line of cards and your on a budget (like i should be lol) then maybe just buy a pack or from the hobby box or go on ebay or here and purchase singles. But if you prefer having more packs to open (which hey it can be a lot of fun) hopefully someone else knows a release date or know in the past how long it took for a retail one to come out after the hobby release.
Reference URL's