Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did anyone else catch this??? I am not a big Tebow fan or anything, but I must admit, this show was pretty good, and I kind of liked it... if any of you Tebow fans missed this, be sure to watch it!!!
I posted this in the Tebowing contest but I'll restate here.... He might now be the best QB by far... but 3 things he is..... a great human, a great leader, and inspirational. One picture I thought summed all three of these up....was a child tebowing after cancer treatment. The caption was "Tebowing after Chemo-ing" The league is full of characters I wouldn't want my kid to look up to as a role model..but Tebow is a GREAT role model.
(12-21-2011 11:07 PM)msimonds Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this in the Tebowing contest but I'll restate here.... He might now be the best QB by far... but 3 things he is..... a great human, a great leader, and inspirational. One picture I thought summed all three of these up....was a child tebowing after cancer treatment. The caption was "Tebowing after Chemo-ing" The league is full of characters I wouldn't want my kid to look up to as a role model..but Tebow is a GREAT role model.

+1
I really like the guy. He is fun to watch and wants to play ball with a passion and to me that's better then some dude with all the talent smoking that smoke, in some cases selling it and blowing away a dream life while kids are looking up to these guys.
Off the feild he is an outstanding human being. On the feild, he is good, but needs some work. I look at it this was way. QBs do 3 thing bad when they start out. Turn the ball over, Tebow rarely does. They loose alot of games, Tebow doesnt. And they panic in cluch moments, Tebow is at his best. If he can be just an average passer mixed in what he does with his legs, he could win championships. Looks like he will get the nod as the starter next year. With a real training camp and offseason moves to help out his style of play, he will only improve. On top of that, Demaryius Thomas looks like the real deal at receiver.

The future is bright for Denver.
Reference URL's