Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2010 Topps Update All-Star Stitches Autographs #TH Tim Hudson

Check me if interested. Mainly looking for Josh Hamilton, Elvis Andrus, and Nelson Cruz in baseball.
Thank,
Mickey
interested.
you have a pic?
The card is now pending a trade. I will put it back up if the trade falls through. Thanks for checking, and sorry no scan.
Mickey
Do you collect just those players or all Rangers?
All Rangers, but I would prefer one of those guys. I also collect Young and Kinsler, but I was hoping for some of those guys for this card. Thanks for asking.
Mickey
(12-21-2011 08:24 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]Do you collect just those players or all Rangers?
sent an open offer with comment. make sure you check the guys ahead of me, but if it's still there maybe we can work something.
I got Nelson Cruz if you wanna take a look.
(12-21-2011 09:02 PM)mickey871 Wrote: [ -> ]All Rangers, but I would prefer one of those guys. I also collect Young and Kinsler, but I was hoping for some of those guys for this card. Thanks for asking.
Mickey

Oh okay. I was just wondering because I pulled a 2009 UD Black Pride of a NAtion autograph of Neftali Feliz /99
I have a few nice autos listed including Hamilton, do you have a scan? if so PM me
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's