Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have 2 of these, and willing to swap this for something I need. Looking primarily for other Heyward, Julio Teheran, Jameson Taillon, or Dylan Bundy.

Also, I trade based on real values, not science fiction. This card's selling for $55ish, looking for another card that sells $55ish. Thanks

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Jason Heyward AU

Any spots or scratches are on the scanner.
Make it 2 cards, have dupes of this one too, although it will be a little tougher to get

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Jason Heyward AU #/500
(12-21-2011 12:19 PM)keyser soze Wrote: [ -> ]Have 2 of these, and willing to swap this for something I need. Looking primarily for other Heyward, Julio Teheran, Jameson Taillon, or Dylan Bundy.

Also, I trade based on real values, not science fiction. This card's selling for $55ish, looking for another card that sells $55ish. Thanks

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Jason Heyward AU

Any spots or scratches are on the scanner.
Make it 2 cards, have dupes of this one too, although it will be a little tougher to get

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Jason Heyward AU #/500

I have a couple of 2010 Topps Chrome autos of him...
(12-21-2011 12:23 PM)exposfan09 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple of 2010 Topps Chrome autos of him...

I have a base auto and a refractor. I would only be interested if you have a Blue Refractor or better. LMK, thanks
I have a topps tribute auto relic (2010)
If interested ...... Lmk..... Thanks
(12-21-2011 12:24 PM)keyser soze Wrote: [ -> ]I have a base auto and a refractor. I would only be interested if you have a Blue Refractor or better. LMK, thanks

Nope, just the base/ref. Sorry.
(12-21-2011 12:39 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a topps tribute auto relic (2010)
If interested ...... Lmk..... Thanks

Offer sent
Reference URL's