Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
David Freese
Allen Craig
John Jay
Jason Motte
Yadier Molina
Lance Berkman
Ive just started collecting Berkman. Probably my favorite Cardinals, last year and this year. GL with your autos, some really reasonable priced stuff on ebay. You going to the winter warmup?
(12-21-2011 12:12 PM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just started collecting Berkman. Probably my favorite Cardinals, last year and this year. GL with your autos, some really reasonable priced stuff on ebay. You going to the winter warmup?

As a matter of fact I will be setting up there. We are always the first booth on the left when you walk into the main center where everyone sets up. Come by and say hi.
Thats awesome! Ill most likely be there, i would LOVE to meet berkman, but am not sure ive im gonna buck up the 100$ for 5 secs and one auto lol. What company are you with?
goodsports
Ah, good stuff, hopefully ill see you there. Good luck with the collecting, im looking for a lot of the same stuff, haha.
I have these, PM me if you want:

02 Topps 206 Autographs Lance Berkman2002 Topps Pristine Personal Endorsements Lance Berkman AU
(12-21-2011 12:22 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: [ -> ]goodsports
Iam going too, is that the good sports in edwardsville, I go in there alot when Iam down there. Iam thinking of going on Monday, so I can get Allen Craig.
I ran into freese at a Schnucks one day, was awesome, haha. I love that he still is around the city like its nothing.
I got a leaf certified cut. Rc auto of yadier Molina, and a 2010 topps chrome allen craig auto, I need money for autograph tickets, for the winter warm up, let me know if u r interested.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's