Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Santa has moved.....He now lives in Bellingham WA. But I want to give him an extreme THANK YOU for this....

[Image: scan0012-5.jpg]

He was worried about surface damage but I looked hard and couldn't find it. Doesn't matter anyways because I LOVE IT, LOVE IT , LOVE IT!!!!
Wow... I guess Santa is real... I really didn't think he was...
Sweet!!
You must have been really good this year! Congrats! I absolutely love how many secret Santa's there are on this site. It's great to see this, and shows the true reason for the season.
I know a santa-like person in B'Ham...one of my fave peeps around here..
wowee, very impressive card! Didnt have a clue it was gonna show up im guessing?
(12-21-2011 10:46 AM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... I guess Santa is real... I really didn't think he was...

He's very real Big Grin
(12-21-2011 10:47 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet!!

Thanks Smile
(12-21-2011 11:08 AM)drew1473 Wrote: [ -> ]You must have been really good this year! Congrats! I absolutely love how many secret Santa's there are on this site. It's great to see this, and shows the true reason for the season.

Don't know but Santa has been exceptionally good to me Big Grin And Beckett is truly a great community ecspecially on the FB boards Smile
(12-21-2011 12:19 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]I know a santa-like person in B'Ham...one of my fave peeps around here..

You've got me curious!!!!
(12-21-2011 02:54 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]wowee, very impressive card! Didnt have a clue it was gonna show up im guessing?

No clue at all!!!! Very pleasant surprise Big Grin
I know who it is... and I'm not telling Big Grin
(12-21-2011 10:53 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]I know who it is... and I'm not telling Big Grin

Cat is out of the bag.... Repeat.... Cat is out of the bag. Cover blown.(lol)
Congrats T, that's an awesome Rice!!!

Santa ROCKS!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's