Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8/10
[Image: DSC00359.jpg]

51/75
[Image: DSC00361.jpg]
Couple of scrubs right there

haha nice looking cards tho
Haha big time i had such a man crush on mike williams when he came out

Thanks
(12-19-2011 08:33 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of scrubs right there

(12-19-2011 08:33 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of scrubs right there

LMAO!!
I had a Mike Williams 04 Press Pass Auto that use to book for over 100 because it was not suppose to be released due to them not letting him in the draft. Books a wooping 12.00 now lol
Is it me, or is there something mysterious about Williams? Makes me want to punch something/body every time I see a picture of him
(12-19-2011 08:39 PM)r23b Wrote: [ -> ]I had a Mike Williams 04 Press Pass Auto that use to book for over 100 because it was not suppose to be released due to them not letting him in the draft. Books a wooping 12.00 now lol

Wow!!! What a loss!!!
I was about to say.... if this was a Keary Colbert thread, we would have a war!!!!
Haha got a laugh out of the title.
I'm waiting for the Favorite Underachieving USC QB thread

As I've got a bunch of Mark Sanchez cards including a lot of his RC's and true RC's for my Jets collection, I'll jump straight onto that thread. I hope he can forget Kate Upton long enough to beat the Giants on Saturday, she can give him his Christmas present after that!!.

Sanchez would have competition from Bengals fans with Carson Palmer or Cardinals fans with Matt Leinart. I don't think anyone will pay attention to Vikings fans and John David Booty having an opinion on Favorite Underachieving.

Living in L.A., USC is my favorite college team so I watch them most Saturdays, Matt Barkley will be the next USC QB in the NFL, whether it's today he announces he's turning pro or a year from now.

Mark, concentrate on beating the Giants PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE
Reference URL's