Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Brendan for the awesome lanyard-you're the first to send me one, and also it's kinda ironic that you sent me a Badgers one & I don't even have a Ducks one yet!

Also, you must have paid attention somewhere to the SJax sets I am trying to put together because you hit the nail right on the head with the UD Heroes (/10) AND the Certified Skills!

Love the Reed/Thomas...is there an auto version? ;-)
[Image: 180.jpg]

[Image: 185.jpg]
[Image: 186.jpg]
Awesome stuff Kel!!!!

WTG Sconnie!
Sweet goodies Kel Big Grin

Way-to-go Sconnie!!!!
:-) I'm liking it!
Honestly, I had no idea you were working on those specific sets. I've had that UD Heroes card for along time. lol. Glad you like 'em! And if there's an auto version of the Reed/Thomas, man, I gotta find that!
Sweet cards Kel!! Way to be awesome Brendan! What a great gesture! And VERY GOOD taste with the badgers lanyard!! I have a Packers one, but never seen a Badgers one. Are they just a local product?
Like the lanyard and only collect college/university ones, regardless if they have a sports team or not!
Very nice!!!Wink
(12-17-2011 02:47 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff Kel!!!!

WTG Sconnie!

+1Smile
(12-17-2011 05:46 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet cards Kel!! Way to be awesome Brendan! What a great gesture! And VERY GOOD taste with the badgers lanyard!! I have a Packers one, but never seen a Badgers one. Are they just a local product?

Could be, I suppose. Got it at the Univ. bookstore here. but you can probably find em online somewhere too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's