Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I love to see what people have in their collection and which card is their most precious one so....

Here's mine
[Image: 2134e1bf-2-1.jpg]

My two favorite players and it's the only card of AD and Barry Sanders together in AD's rookie season!!
Born into a family of die hard Steelers fans, I was to become one as well. This is the holy grail of my collection. Mr. Steeler himself.

[Image: IMG-5.jpg]
I don't really have one to be honest. I've put a bunch of cards away in general where to me no one card stands out as the holy grail
As a player collector: a game-used helmet of Jordan Shipley or Ken Anderson
Who's AD?
peterson's nickname is All Day (AD)
(12-14-2011 01:53 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Who's AD?
since i just came back to collecting and dont really have a whole lot yet i would have to say its a toss up between these two:

[Image: demarco29certified.jpg]

[Image: demarco2929.jpg]
Since I only collect one player I guess this would be the Holy Grail of my PC. Emmitt Smith Autographed Chrome Mini Helmet With Gold Plated Facemask

[Image: EmmittSmithAutoMiniHelmet026.jpg]

If I had to pick a card it would definitely be this one, SweetSpot Signatures #/15

[Image: scan0014.jpg]
(12-14-2011 01:53 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Who's AD?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Why ME, of course! Wink Ok, probably not, but it IS Adrian Peterson, and he is why I chose my id.

Anyway, mine is this --

[Image: exquisiteRC.jpg]

A thrilling one-color swatch. At least it IS an Exquisite. My first and only Exquisite RC.
(12-14-2011 03:52 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Why ME, of course! Wink Ok, probably not, but it IS Adrian Peterson, and he is why I chose my id.

Anyway, mine is this --

[Image: exquisiteRC.jpg]

A thrilling one-color swatch. At least it IS an Exquisite. My first and only Exquisite RC.

ADB, I think the 1-color swatch is made up for by the sick gold ink! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's