Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found these in my closet. Tin lid has some dents, but cards appear to have no damage. no nicks/dings/dents. Cards are still in plastic wrap. 5 of them.
Cards 1,2,3,4,5

Looking for hockey cards but i'll take baseball/football as trade bait. Do not know if anybody wants these to finish a set or what not. PM ME or post on here. I'll sell them if needed cause i really do not want them. Just sitting there.

[Image: DSC03797.jpg]
*bump* i guess. well. nobody wants these. poor me.
Thing is, its a 20 card set and most people who would want these would prolly want the whole set not just the first 5.
I have no knowledge of this set, I didn't know you could buy the complete set. Thought maybe somebody had half the set, like I do, and needed fillers.
After a little checking around I found out that you actually have a "full" set of the 5 card version.

"This set was produced in conjunction with Upper Deck. Card fronts show photos of Rusty in every aspect of race-day action. Cards are embossed in sturdy, durable metal with card edges rolled for extra durability and safety. Full-color card backs feature an additional photo, commentary and selected race results. The 20-card set comes in a specifically designed embossed collector's tin with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity. There were 12,500 sets produced. There is also a five card version of this set in a tin box."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RUSTY-WALLACE-20...500wt_1413

So you may find someone who would like it... I wish I knew someone who could use them, Id get them from ya.
Ill check around and see if I can find somebody who needs them.
Thank you very much for the information Smile I don't collect NASCAR so i figured i'd throw it out there. I hate when i cant finish up sets.
Reference URL's