Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There may be some stuff not in my org. If it isnt and youre interested in it, just bring it to my attention and i'll add it. I'll give good deals on cards as long as i dont have to deal with ebay. Also selling and trading anything else in my org. Thanks![Image: Scan_Pic0012-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0013-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0014-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0015-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0016-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0017-1.jpg]
breaking up the PC?
(12-06-2011 07:23 PM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]breaking up the PC?

Possibly, if I can get some good deals. I kind of need money, so selling is a priority, but I'll also look into trades as well. If nothing happens, then I' perfectly happy keeping everything.
What are you looking for in return as far as trade?Check my bucket
If interested in selling the Gary Brown plate and have a price in mind let me know. Maybe the Belt Obaks too.
Oh and be careful about member giants1957 he will probably want your stuff~!!!!!! I would not deal with him though. Pm me if you want more details
I'd be interested in the Blue Chrome Auto of Belt...check me if you would please.
(12-06-2011 09:12 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and be careful about member giants1957 he will probably want your stuff~!!!!!! I would not deal with him though. Pm me if you want more details

+ 5
I'd be interested in quite a few. See if there's anything I have that you'd want and we could go from there?
I've checked/sent offers/pm's everyone. If you didnt receive anything from me, i didn't see anything i was interested in at the time. thank you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's