Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Putting this set together and would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Mike
(12-05-2011 11:10 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Putting this set together and would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Mike

Most of the set is readily available in a number of places - but be prepared to wait for a Ruth or a Cobb - Im not finding many of these available. When they are they are around $200.00 ea.

Only two Im missing. I have a number of doubles - let me know if you interested in a list.
i have a couple
(12-05-2011 11:32 PM)azhollow Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the set is readily available in a number of places - but be prepared to wait for a Ruth or a Cobb - Im not finding many of these available. When they are they are around $200.00 ea.

Only two Im missing. I have a number of doubles - let me know if you interested in a list.

Yeah. The Stargell will be the hardest to get being an SP. Fun looking set though and a nice challenge!
(12-05-2011 11:35 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]i have a couple

Offer sent. Only saw the Ripken. What others do you have?
i didnt see anything i liked.... ireallllllllllly wanted that cobb bat
(12-05-2011 11:44 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt see anything i liked.... ireallllllllllly wanted that cobb bat

Its part of a pending trade right now. Sorry.
no problem, if it doen't work out lmk, thanks
(12-05-2011 11:53 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]no problem, if it doen't work out lmk, thanks

will do.
anyone have any available ft? all my wants are listed in org
hey, any luck with that cobb trade? i really would like it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's