Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Example: If I'm looking at the 2010-11 Panini Certified Hockey, it shows that set have 6724 cards, but only can view the first 5000 cards. Before we use to change the page number to 51 ,52, 53 etc and we were able to view the rest of the collection. That feature doesn't work anymore.
do it just like before except after entering the 51, click your mouse outside of the box where the 51 is (anywhere) and then hit enter
(12-05-2011 10:39 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]do it just like before except after entering the 51, click your mouse outside of the box where the 51 is (anywhere) and then hit enter

Did it with Google Chrome and IE8 and the page did not change.
(12-05-2011 01:09 PM)funny1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did it with Google Chrome and IE8 and the page did not change.

forget what I said, I just looked at yours and used the normal arrow button to proceed to the next page. Worked at page 51 and on. This was in organize, let me check OPG too
Didnt work in OPG dangit
I think he is referring to the OPG search results. When your search results have more than 50 pages, there is no way to get to page 51. The arrows are disabled and the manual changing to 51 doesn't work either.
^
What I usually do to get around this problem, Is I type in a certain year in the search box. Usually most Traders don't have over 50 pages in one year. If they do, then I get more specific, In my search like Year and company. I have even typed in a certain person that is not in the the left pane. Hope this helps some of you. I have only had a couple of times I couldn't find what I want
(12-05-2011 01:34 PM)thebwd Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is referring to the OPG search results. When your search results have more than 50 pages, there is no way to get to page 51. The arrows are disabled and the manual changing to 51 doesn't work either.

That is exactly what I'm refering to, thanks "thebwd"
No I do not mean The OPG Search Results. What I Mean Is When I Do A Trade, You Click Add Cards. All the Cards for your trading partner show up. In The search window in this area You Type year and Company for let's say Baseball. When you do that, All that your trading partner has for cards of that year and company are listed. Including the ones you need with yellow stars. That's how I get around The 50 Page max, In the trade Window
I think you guys are posting without reading all the repliesSmile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's