Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title says it all.Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
sent a trade. I have 3
I got ichiro, posey, Crawford, a rod, and Tulo.
I have David Wright,Hanley Ramirez, Troy Tulowitzki, Shin-soo Choo, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Adrian Gonzalez, Ichiro, Josh Hamilton, Ryan Howard, Joey Votto, Evan Longoria, Chase utley, Carlos Gonzalez and mark Teixeira. I'm entering them into my org right now.
(12-03-2011 05:14 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: [ -> ]sent a trade. I have 3

Offer accepted bigdawg,Thank you!
(12-03-2011 05:54 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I got ichiro, posey, Crawford, a rod, and Tulo.

I need all of those,Have a look in my org to see if there is something you need
(12-03-2011 06:04 PM)piyn Wrote: [ -> ]I have David Wright,Hanley Ramirez, Troy Tulowitzki, Shin-soo Choo, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Adrian Gonzalez, Ichiro, Josh Hamilton, Ryan Howard, Joey Votto, Evan Longoria, Chase utley, Carlos Gonzalez and mark Teixeira. I'm entering them into my org right now.

Hey Thanks!
ok all are in my org so if you want just mark the ones you need and I'm sure I can find something to trade for them.
(12-03-2011 06:21 PM)piyn Wrote: [ -> ]ok all are in my org so if you want just mark the ones you need and I'm sure I can find something to trade for them.

ok,I just went through my org real quick & I didn't see anything on my side that showed anything your looking for,But I'll send an open offer.
Hey Mike. I acquired an additional Cabrera 75 mini GU if ur interested. lmk.

Mike
(12-03-2011 06:40 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Mike. I acquired an additional Cabrera 75 mini GU if ur interested. lmk.

Mike

I like the sound of that lol Hang on to it for me
I don't have any wants marked but open offers work fine.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's