Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to Trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking to start trading my baseball cards now. I am in the process of adding more cards, i am up to 2008. still have 09, 10, and 11 but they will be in over the next week or so. I will take baseball, basketball or hockey. I would like to get rid of as many as possible. Hit me up!!
open offer sent
open offer sent
(12-01-2011 03:49 PM)nusgoose Wrote: [ -> ]Im looking to start trading my baseball cards now. I am in the process of adding more cards, i am up to 2008. still have 09, 10, and 11 but they will be in over the next week or so. I will take baseball, basketball or hockey. I would like to get rid of as many as possible. Hit me up!!

Offer sent. Will trade to your advantage if you are interested in any of my basketball.
I have finished adding all of my cards. all the way up to 2011. Take a look and see what you guys want.
open offer sent
Ive been trying to send messages on the trades and i see they arent working. I just wanted to let you guys know, ive been outta town until later last night. I will be putting the cards together tonight and shipping them out in the morning. Sorry about that.
check me for any chippers you have.
Reference URL's