Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay Ive been debating it since I started collecting and tonight got the extra push from rogue...I am offically going to bring to light the Stuff I already have and would like to add to it...Collecting SLASH! (aka Kordell Stewart...one of the greatest all purpose players of all time. PM with what you have I need the game used and autos stuff right now since I have to dig up all the commons and inserts I know I have...I collected him somewhat when I was little but dont have any of the Rare stuff.
I should have a ton of his rookies, should you want them. I might have some parallels and inserts too, but I have to look first.
yeah take your time...itll take me a few days to sort the ones Ive found and figure out what I have. Ill scan in what I got...which surprisingly I collected him hard back in the day as I look at this box I got of him
Good luck! A lot of big time Slash collectors out there.
really? Well as of now I have 400 different and prob 2000 total.
anyone have some game used or autos? or 1/1's
great pick, i can remember when he first came on the scene, i think he was the first true wild cat threat. He could do it all, run throw and and receive.
(11-28-2011 03:37 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]great pick, i can remember when he first came on the scene, i think he was the first true wild cat threat. He could do it all, run throw and and receive.

Yeah and I rememebr one of his last seasons he was a punter for a little while...being from pittsburgh we got to hear everything about him and he was probably the most talked about athlete. The guy was just flat out talented and has one of the best nicknames ever
Reference URL's