Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I have so far with a few more on the way, the ones I am missing are as follows:

Cam, Ingram, Dareus, Ponder, Green, Quizz, Julio Jones, Daniel Thomas, Gabbert, Mallett, Delone Carter, Demarco, Jamie Harper, Kendall Hunter, Taiwan Jones, Baldwin, Vincent Brown, alex Green, Stanzi, DJ Williams, and Fairley.....LMK

[Image: img012-1.jpg]
Hey man only have the vereen which you have, but I just wanted to comment on how sick your collection is so far, it looks great!! Whats the deal with the peterson and the rams guy, no auto I see!! Sucks too bc peterson is a beast
patrick peterson doesn't sign, and don't know who that Rams guy is lol.

Those are some trippy letters man! Look sweet! any idea what you want to spell?
(11-27-2011 06:50 PM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man only have the vereen which you have, but I just wanted to comment on how sick your collection is so far, it looks great!! Whats the deal with the peterson and the rams guy, no auto I see!! Sucks too bc peterson is a beast

Yeah Fairley also didn't sign his either, I am assuming it is because they do not know how...LOL...thanks

(11-27-2011 06:53 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]patrick peterson doesn't sign, and don't know who that Rams guy is lol.

Those are some trippy letters man! Look sweet! any idea what you want to spell?

I am not sure if I am going to spell anything with it, I just want to get them all.
I have Alex Green and A Steeler redemption (dont remember who) that I am waiting on. The only card I need for my PC is 2008 Mike Jenkis "I" I am not trying to get rich off these two cards so just give me an offer.
PM sent

(11-27-2011 09:48 PM)msimonds Wrote: [ -> ]I have Alex Green and A Steeler redemption (dont remember who) that I am waiting on. The only card I need for my PC is 2008 Mike Jenkis "I" I am not trying to get rich off these two cards so just give me an offer.
Pm replied to.
Reference URL's