Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking to organize the PC and was curious what everyone thought about the One Touch from Ultra Pro and is it worth the money compared to their standard top loader?
I use - Penny Sleeve, Top Loader, Team Bag. Dont know how well one touches and such keep the air and moisture out so I stick with what I think works best lol
I'm a one touch fan myself...and, of course, it goes in team bag as well. Wink
I used binder on commons/inserts and one touch and screw downs on jerseys/autos,patches, etc. But forever just used toploaders and team bags and that works just fine
one touch/team bag is the only way to go for your higher end IMO!
Honestly, mine is the slab from Beckett. My cards that are not slabbed at in penny sleeve, top loader, and team bag.
you can actually ger some slabs on the bay right now that offer excellent protection that are similar to the PSA slabs. But for your choices either is fine just use penny sleeves if your gonna be using top loaders as the card tends to move too much when handled.

Also if you can figure out the right size thatll help a ton, me i cant never figure the right size for cards and wish there was a great sticky thread on the subject of the different cards and their respective sizes so we know what size to get.
My favorite form of protection? Trojan. But really, I like TopLoaders.
(11-27-2011 02:47 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a one touch fan myself...and, of course, it goes in team bag as well. Wink

Looks like they'll stand up better in your new storage idea that I'm gonna have to "borrow."
(11-27-2011 03:03 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite form of protection? Trojan. But really, I like TopLoaders.

haha +1
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's