Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Uploading Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to the site and I see some of my cards there is no picture listed for them. I uploaded the image of the card to the profile of the card and it is only showing up in the image gallery. The image is not showing up in my organize page next to the description. Anything I can do to get it with the description in the organize page?
Thank You
(11-27-2011 09:08 AM)chuck202003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to the site and I see some of my cards there is no picture listed for them. I uploaded the image of the card to the profile of the card and it is only showing up in the image gallery. The image is not showing up in my organize page next to the description. Anything I can do to get it with the description in the organize page?
Thank You

The images will not show up until Beckett authenticates them which will be the 12th of never.

Ray
Yea I was curious as to that as well, except I haven't uploaded any. If someone working at this website doesn't want to upload that many pictures then let us. What is the deal with all these no picture cards?
(12-01-2011 05:39 PM)ghost261 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was curious as to that as well, except I haven't uploaded any. If someone working at this website doesn't want to upload that many pictures then let us. What is the deal with all these no picture cards?

You can upload them, but before they make them a default image they have to be inspected to make sure the user classified them correctly and to make sure people aren't uploading something inappropriate.

Right now, it's my understanding that they don't have anyone with the time to take on that task.
(11-27-2011 09:08 AM)chuck202003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to the site and I see some of my cards there is no picture listed for them. I uploaded the image of the card to the profile of the card and it is only showing up in the image gallery. The image is not showing up in my organize page next to the description. Anything I can do to get it with the description in the organize page?
Thank You

It takes beckett.com a very long time to approve for the pictures to be uploaded. I have uploaded thousands of pictures and they still have NOT approved them yet. There are even some cards that they approved and it is not the same set or year and etc. If someone would check the card before uploading the pictures to make sure it matches then more pictures would be approved. It has been 3 months and none of the pictures I have uploaded has been attached.
(12-06-2011 07:35 AM)BrettsCards Wrote: [ -> ]It takes beckett.com a very long time to approve for the pictures to be uploaded. I have uploaded thousands of pictures and they still have NOT approved them yet. There are even some cards that they approved and it is not the same set or year and etc. If someone would check the card before uploading the pictures to make sure it matches then more pictures would be approved. It has been 3 months and none of the pictures I have uploaded has been attached.

because there is no one actually doing it right now. it's not that it is taking them a long time, they just arent doing it

they need to get an unpaid intern on the job (no, seriously. it wouldnt cost beckett a penny, save for a cubicle and a cpu).
Reference URL's