Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I have not got a new Colbert on my own in about a month and a half! I got a nice graded one from cowboysfanactic which was awesome. I know some of you go on other forums and such bu I dont have the time...if you happen to see anything on another site LMK. I just wanna see some packages in my mailbox because it has been empty everyday as of late...except for bills...so someone please help fill my mailbox!
Hey, i feel your pain... I havent had a mailday of any kind for the last month. plus i haven't bought anything for about 2 1/2 months...
Youll find something, just a matter of time. Put a million dollar want listing up on ebay saying you want all kolberts, that might get guys and gals to pull em out of the storage bins.
(11-15-2011 12:19 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Youll find something, just a matter of time. Put a million dollar want listing up on ebay saying you want all kolberts, that might get guys and gals to pull em out of the storage bins.

that might not be a bad idea
You have these already? I know they aren't ultra-rare, but I don't think they are easy to find either...

2005 Bowman Chrome Red Refractors #15 Keary Colbert
2005 Topps Pristine Uncirculated #57 Keary Colbert
(11-15-2011 01:15 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]You have these already? I know they aren't ultra-rare, but I don't think they are easy to find either...

2005 Bowman Chrome Red Refractors #15 Keary Colbert
2005 Topps Pristine Uncirculated #57 Keary Colbert

unfortunately I do Sad
thanks for listing them though!
(11-15-2011 12:58 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]that might not be a bad idea

I agree!!!
I have put multiple adds on their and after like the 3 month period they saty up for ive yet to get anyone contact me
Maybe start another PC as well???Wink
(11-15-2011 06:23 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe start another PC as well???Wink

Yeah I have that started...im currently collecting alot of dead presidents in my pocket...thats the best PC of them all
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's