Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its a career that interests me and i have an assignment to do on it... i dont personally know any business part owners or owners, so i came here lol... theres such a wide variety of people on here i know i can find one on here

please PM me or post in here if you are a business owner or part owner

thank you.
(11-07-2011 02:54 PM)falcons2fan Wrote: [ -> ]its a career that interests me and i have an assignment to do on it... i dont personally know any business part owners or owners, so i came here lol... theres such a wide variety of people on here i know i can find one on here

thank you.

I have an Ebay store, does that count? Lol.
(11-07-2011 04:19 PM)baycitysfinest Wrote: [ -> ]I have an Ebay store, does that count? Lol.

nice...Smile LOL...
lol unfortunately no... im lookin' for a true business owner or part owner to ask a few questions.
I own a percentage of my family business.
bump...
I am part owner of a sports card shop...haha
(11-07-2011 02:54 PM)falcons2fan Wrote: [ -> ]its a career that interests me and i have an assignment to do on it... i dont personally know any business part owners or owners, so i came here lol... theres such a wide variety of people on here i know i can find one on here

thank you.

I own Sonic Drive In's!
My email is SonicWestLee@aol.com if you want to ask questions.
I own a seasonal business. If that will help you.
thanks guys pm sent!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's