Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey folks im finnaly back i will be uploading a ton of autos and race used over the next few days drivers include jj,jeff gordon,dale jr, tony stewert mikey waltrip clint boyer and more i will take pics and up[load for people if they want on a case by case bases because my scanner is down i collect all current and past hendrick drivers also joey logano and redskins and celtics if u have a driver u r looking for lmk
i have added a ton of autos and more r going in today please take a look and let me know what u are intrested in
ok all race used and autos are loaded so i look forward to doing some trading
i would be interested in any 2011 fanfare (including the auto mears you have listed) I am building a 100% master set. Base (complete) DIECUT(89%) `rookie stand outs (99%) Championship caliber (99%) and lots of the autos and race used ( I haven't gotten those organized yet i have about 25 boxes worth ( i do have duplicates of several cards in each the memorabilia and auto sets . pm me for specifics as i don't have a price guide subscription, I am dumping the majority of my baseball and football cards ( tired of non performing Boxes & cases from Big 3)off the top of my head I know i have a dual patch of tony gonzales when he was a redskin , pretty much anything i have except charges in football and those in my sig for baseball ( i will check your wants and send a pm just will take a while( I am also building 2011 Showcase ,i need 11 base and 4 acetate plastic cards and will be posting those needs soon also)
Trade offer sent
(11-12-2011 01:11 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]i would be interested in any 2011 fanfare (including the auto mears you have listed) I am building a 100% master set. Base (complete) DIECUT(89%) `rookie stand outs (99%) Championship caliber (99%) and lots of the autos and race used ( I haven't gotten those organized yet i have about 25 boxes worth ( i do have duplicates of several cards in each the memorabilia and auto sets . pm me for specifics as i don't have a price guide subscription, I am dumping the majority of my baseball and football cards ( tired of non performing Boxes & cases from Big 3)off the top of my head I know i have a dual patch of tony gonzales when he was a redskin , pretty much anything i have except charges in football and those in my sig for baseball ( i will check your wants and send a pm just will take a while( I am also building 2011 Showcase ,i need 11 base and 4 acetate plastic cards and will be posting those needs soon also)

heyu i will check u later this week i also have these fanfare lmk if ur intrested joe gibbs diecut#96rookie standouts ryan newman championship caliber bobby labonte nlmk
(11-12-2011 05:57 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]Trade offer sent

hey i saw the offer i will consider it and let u know ok
Interested in Kenseth.
Reference URL's