Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking the last couple days about selling off some of my Steelers collection to further fund my Woodley collection. There are a couple more expensive cards of his that I would like to own. I'm thinking that I mostly wouldn't have too hard of a time replacing some of them down the line if I ever change my mind. I haven't had great success selling single cards on ebay in the past and don't really want to pay the fees to send them off to a resell website. I was wondering if any of you guys had some insight on how I could best clean out the PC to upgrade the Woodley PC and maybe even add to the Greenwood PC a bit.
go to the LCS....especially if they might have some of the cards you want...you usually get a much better deal in store credit as opposed to cash.
also some of them do a consignment type thing.

If you do go to the LCS you arent going to get top dollar.....keep that in mind.

Doing a local show would be a great idea.
They have them in malls and convention centers all the time.
I am actually going to one this weekend.

I think its usually around 50 bucks to set up a booth there....you can display your cards and probably sell a lot this time of year.

I am not sure if any of these ideas would be better than selling them online....just a couple things to look into a bit.
Thanks buddy. Never thought to consider the LCS.
Reference URL's