Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for Auto's, patches, graded, other high end. PLMK what you have and check out my bucket or Org for trades. THANKS
I might be willing to move the two 9.5 graded autos out of my PC if you have other Braves or big name cards that I like
(10-30-2011 06:50 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]I might be willing to move the two 9.5 graded autos out of my PC if you have other Braves or big name cards that I like

Which auto's do you have? I have these Braves available, willing to deal an AFLAC Heyard because I have 2 of them

2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars UD Black Pride of a Nation Autographs Tommy Hanson RC #/992008 Bowman Draft AFLAC Autographs Jason Heyward
2011 Topps Finest Die Cuts Julio Teheran RC #/05/102011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors Julio Teheran #/150
i have this

[Image: 007.jpg]
(10-30-2011 07:20 PM)chevyfan2k9 Wrote: [ -> ]i have this

[Image: 007.jpg]

Interested, but it doesnt seem to be marked For Trade so I couldnt make you an offer. Take a look at my Org or Bucket and LMK what you like. THANKS
i have a 2010 Heyward bowman platinum auto for trade. Do you have any high end Twins?
(10-30-2011 07:28 PM)wibs13 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a 2010 Heyward bowman platinum auto for trade. Do you have any high end Twins?

Trying to stay away from sticker auto's and I dont currently have any Twins for trade. Thanks though
(10-30-2011 07:27 PM)keyser soze Wrote: [ -> ]Interested, but it doesnt seem to be marked For Trade so I couldnt make you an offer. Take a look at my Org or Bucket and LMK what you like. THANKS

its added now, only things that kinda interest me was the belt auto and that psa/dna slab pujols
Not an auto, but I have a
2011 Finest Foundation Purple / 5
LMK if interested
(10-30-2011 06:16 PM)keyser soze Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for Auto's, patches, graded, other high end. PLMK what you have and check out my bucket or Org for trades. THANKS

Ive got this [Image: KGrHqMOKjUE5Rgp4WeBOiSnv0bTw_12.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's