Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Banner Help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would love a banner of Torrey Smith. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks Smile
^^^^^
I wish I knew what I was doing lol heres one till I get better
[Image: Torrey-Smith.gif]
I think you are already getting pretty darn good man
I had no idea how to do good backgrounds and stuff lol but its fun to mess with in my free time. Good thing I didnt have it the past few years, I wouldnt have gotten much studying done lol
(10-31-2011 01:07 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I had no idea how to do good backgrounds and stuff lol but its fun to mess with in my free time. Good thing I didnt have it the past few years, I wouldnt have gotten much studying done lol

lol yea its probably a good thing I dont have it.
I have mid terms this week and just Beckett and Facebook are keeping me distracted enough as it is haha
lol facebook and sporcle were my worst enemies come time to study

(10-31-2011 01:15 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]lol yea its probably a good thing I dont have it.
I have mid terms this week and just Beckett and Facebook are keeping me distracted enough as it is haha
(10-31-2011 01:03 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I knew what I was doing lol heres one till I get better
[Image: Torrey-Smith.gif]

I think it's pretty SWEET Smile. Thanks I love it Smile
Reference URL's