Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Small Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought this new scanner so i figured i would test it. I'am redoing my organize but the cards shown here are all loaded. I'm primarily looking for Topps triple threads or Tribute and multicolored patch cards. Please don't send me offers for anything other than what i'm looking for. I have plenty of trade bait so there is no need for more.

**Any smudges,Smears or scratches are on the holders and not the cards***

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't the Cueto a patch, you should hold that one man.
(10-28-2011 11:43 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the Cueto a patch, you should hold that one man.

No it's just the piping from his jersey. you gotta see this patch i pulled yesterday i'll scan it. gimmi a minute
i pulled these yesterday

Photobucket
sweet patch.....still would love one of those mantles
(10-29-2011 12:02 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]sweet patch.....still would love one of those mantles

The mantles can still be had for the right card(s) I have to reload them in because i'm redoing my organize because it became a mess and i got a whole bunch of new stuff.
any interest in the bonds patches ( 3 color, 4 color ) or for the 06 and 07 threads? if so, pm me your email and ill send a couple of pics later
(10-29-2011 12:17 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]any interest in the bonds patches ( 3 color, 4 color ) or for the 06 and 07 threads? if so, pm me your email and ill send a couple of pics later

Yea let me take a gander at them.
yeah........ill send later in the day......your gonna love the patches
I think they finally updated the checklist of ttt, so i can at least load them now and you can check out what i have. Ill load all of them after my sick 14 hour workday is over, and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks for holding all that stuff i appreciate it, like i said if someone sends you offers and you take them ill understand, but thanks
check me for the cano hamilton tabata and hudson
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's