Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I only need 54 more to get to 500 different Chipper Jones cards for my pc collection. I am trying to achieve this by the end of the year and with just over 2 months to go I know with the help of you traders on here I can reach that goal easily.

Let me know what you have, send open offers. I am looking for base, inserts, #d, parallel, gu, auto.

P.S. a quick shout out to David Campos for sending me a huge lot of Chippers from a recent trade, thanks man I appreciate it!
Check my org. I have quite a few chippers and might be able to help. I only have a few listed fr trade but if you send me a PM or an open offer I can check the rest FT if you need anymore.
i just loaded some new finest stuff. Also prob have some stuff from other products, and some base not listed. I def have 2011 bowman chrome, topps chrome and finest base with some inserts. Check it out they should be loaded .
check me
(10-26-2011 02:34 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: [ -> ]Check my org. I have quite a few chippers and might be able to help. I only have a few listed fr trade but if you send me a PM or an open offer I can check the rest FT if you need anymore.

pm sent

(10-26-2011 03:10 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]i just loaded some new finest stuff. Also prob have some stuff from other products, and some base not listed. I def have 2011 bowman chrome, topps chrome and finest base with some inserts. Check it out they should be loaded .

offer sent
(10-26-2011 03:14 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]check me

pm sent
(10-26-2011 04:35 PM)dontpray Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for some chippers.

pm sent
Check me as well...I also have several cards not in org I could load...would be happy to move them along
pm sent
(10-26-2011 01:50 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]I only need 67 more to get to 500 different Chipper Jones cards for my pc collection. I am trying to acheive this by the end of the year and with just over 2 months to go I know with the help of you traders on here I can reach that goal easily.

Let me know what you have, send open offers. I am looking for base, inserts, #d, parallel, gu, auto.

P.S. a quick shout out to David Campos for sending me a huge lot of Chippers from a recent trade, thanks man I appreciate it!

Just loaded my Chippers. Mostly base but some inserts. Take a look to see what you need and send me an trade request.
offer sent
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's