Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am almost done with the 2011 Topps Chrome Ethier run and I need just 3 more cards.

2011 TOPPS CHROME:
[Image: EthierPCScans76.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans77.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans78.jpg]

**WORKING ON A TRADE FOR XFRACTOR**

**NEED PURPLE REFRACTOR**

[Image: EthierPCScans74.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans79.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans73.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans64.jpg]

[Image: EthierPCScans81.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans57.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans54.jpg]

2011 TOPPS CHROME HERITAGE:
[Image: EthierPCScans82.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans83.jpg][Image: EthierPCScans84.jpg]

**NEED DODGERS DANDIES 1962**

**NEED DODGERS DANDIES 562**

[Image: EthierPCScans85.jpg]
Trades worked out for both X Fractor and Purple Refractor. Still need Dodgers Dandies. Thanks!
I just pulled an x fractor and I got a whatever those mail in dimond sparkley throwback cards are #48. If you happen to have a santana red/ orange or purple they are yours also doing rainbows of jeter and heyward but they would prob be to much $$ differance. lmk
I have the Dodgers Dandies /1962. I'll send you a trade offer.
(10-22-2011 11:42 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled an x fractor and I got a whatever those mail in dimond sparkley throwback cards are #48. If you happen to have a santana red/ orange or purple they are yours also doing rainbows of jeter and heyward but they would prob be to much $$ differance. lmk

Just made a deal on the X and Purple. Thanks for the offer.
Reference URL's