Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wish me luck folks! lol
Good luck and be careful. Its addicting lol
(10-15-2011 11:53 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Wish me luck folks! lol

keep to a budget ha
(10-15-2011 11:53 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Wish me luck folks! lol

please dont bid early.wait till last few seconds if possible..it will save you a wad of cash in the long run
any luck so far?
I'm trying to sell, so I've got a few days left lol
I've already bought a few things really cheap from there. Two of them I'm not sure of the legitimacy of 2 of them, but they were both less than $10, so I'm not that worried about it.
(10-16-2011 10:02 PM)JaxFootballGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to sell, so I've got a few days left lol
I've already bought a few things really cheap from there. Two of them I'm not sure of the legitimacy of 2 of them, but they were both less than $10, so I'm not that worried about it.

whatcha mean, are they auto's on base cards or something?
Strike that, make it one card, I forgot the forte was #/d.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220869545169?ssP...500wt_1287
ooh ok, ya sorta looks like one of those base fakes, but i think that one is good as they did have that set and they are indeed auto'd. awesome price btw Smile
Yeah, that was my reason for not caring too much, I was like eh, couple bucks, sure, let's try it. I'll send it into bgs with a couple of others to get graded. Hopefully not get my heart broken. lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's