Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just put my Marquee break in org and for trade, base include Cal Ripken, A Rod and others, Some parallels as well.

Auto is
MAdison Bumgarner

Memorabilia is
Shin-soo Choo

Also got a redemption Ozzie Smith/Red Schoendist numbered to 15 which is going into the PC, rest are ft if interested
Hey check me you have stuff I want but I'm on my phone and it's to hard for me, thanks
Nice job on the Ozzie/Red! I've been eying those on ebay but they're going for too much for me to take the risk on the redemption. If you ever decide to trade lmk... ;D
(10-10-2011 02:45 PM)dlcarst Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job on the Ozzie/Red! I've been eying those on ebay but they're going for too much for me to take the risk on the redemption. If you ever decide to trade lmk... ;D
[/quote

I will have to look it up and see what it is listed at on there, I have already redeemed it but when I get it may be willing to trade
[quote='yankees_pride' pid='1736857' dateline='1318271332']
Hey check me you have stuff I want but I'm on my phone and it's to hard for me, thanks

not sure which ones you were interested in but I am sure we can work a trade, send when you get home, you are first in line for any of them
I would be interested in the Bumgarner Auto...check me out and let me know.
(10-10-2011 03:24 PM)morrisfamily0524 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in the Bumgarner Auto...check me out and let me know.

Really did not see much. Sorry
sent a trade offer
check me for players in my sig
open offer sent...
(10-10-2011 07:21 PM)jmc316 Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent...

got your offer, i am out right now but will pull the cards tonight and send something back your way
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's