Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What a game!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wrong sport, but I'm not active on the baseball boards. All my friends are here, so I thought I'd share a few pics from the Brewers 10th inning Game 5 win last night. First Brewer game I've been to in almost 10 years. Not. Too. Shabby.

[Image: brewer3.jpg]

[Image: brewer2.jpg]

Me and the wife, post-victory

[Image: 309344_2513189751533_1306847601_33008537...3474_n.jpg]

I think we forget sometimes (at least I do) how much fun a live sporting event really is, regardless of the final outcome. Being able to witness the determination of a whole team is a pretty impressive thing in person.

Sconnie Nation Proud!
Its always nice to see the Yankees out of it. Milwaukee has been on the crappy end of the stick for a LONG time. Congrats to you and your Brew-Crew.

PS. I hate you and the Badgers.

XOXOXO

Gooch
gosh your ugly PS PS PS
Too bad the Cards are gonna sweep them. Wink
(10-08-2011 11:39 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Its always nice to see the Yankees out of it. Milwaukee has been on the crappy end of the stick for a LONG time. Congrats to you and your Brew-Crew.

PS. I hate you and the Badgers.

XOXOXO

Gooch
gosh your ugly PS PS PS

LOL!! And you see how I haven't even gloated this week? How very mature of me... Now if I can just get a decent game outta Adrian Peterson this week, I can complete the Sconnie-Gooch sweep! he he he.....
(10-08-2011 11:43 AM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad the Cards are gonna sweep them. Wink

Bring em on, cupcake. LOL Smile
I'm an AL guy myself (kinda have to be when your friend is pitching for the Rangers) but if it had to be a NL team to win it all this year I say GO BREWERS!! Good luck this next round man. You need to go give Lump some hell. He's a Cards fan.
I want redemption on the Cardinals from the 1982 collapsed. That World Series tore my heart out...
Great stuff Sconnie!! I love being at live events when I can; it really does make a difference!!

Go WISCONSIN! Wink
Wow, really nice seats, last time we went to a game I had to use binoculars and the digital zoom on my camera just to even see.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Im a D-Back fan.
VERY cool Smile Love going to live sports stuff Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's