Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looking for some high end football or taking paypal offers, not in the system yet because of the new product. Let me know what you have thanks Smile

[Image: triplethreadsbooklet.jpg]
wow, I know of a few people who would give their firstborn child for that, VERY nice!!!
crazy sick card! wish i had something to offer for it
(10-07-2011 06:20 PM)cheetos Wrote: [ -> ]wow, I know of a few people who would give their firstborn child for that, VERY nice!!!

I have enough kids Wink Got an offer? or wanna send them this way? Thanks
(10-07-2011 06:26 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]crazy sick card! wish i had something to offer for it

What do you think its worth? im not a baseball guy, but i know the 1/1 laundry tags are not cheap Smile
I have some FB stuff if you wanna check me and see if there's anything of interest. Cheers.
(10-07-2011 06:46 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I have some FB stuff if you wanna check me and see if there's anything of interest. Cheers.

a few nice things, but nothing i could use for the booklet. Thanks for the look!
Have a Tebow in my thread, probably doesn't match for book but if interested maybe we can work something...Mel
(10-07-2011 07:07 PM)radarblip Wrote: [ -> ]Have a Tebow in my thread, probably doesn't match for book but if interested maybe we can work something...Mel

Not really who i am looking for, but its a start. Got a bucket link somewhere?
Wish i had some football for you , thats an awesome card
(10-07-2011 07:19 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]Wish i had some football for you , thats an awesome card

Im selling too if thats an option for you? You can make a best offer? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's