Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2011/...e-tickets/

I like the new design. its not as good as last year but its a nice looking set
my only complaint as I said on the actual blog was Id like to see a lot more rookies than just those,and actual decent players and not some practice squad guys like in Timeless. Why hasn't Patrick Peterson signed for any big company?
Looks solid. Glad they have a designated spot for the auto's. I think last year the auto blended in with the background pictures of some of the players at times. Both are very good looking in their own right though.
(10-06-2011 03:01 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2011/...e-tickets/

I like the new design. its not as good as last year but its a nice looking set

Not a big fan of it right now, maybe I will come around. Really liked the 2008 design. Plus I like the vertical designs better than the horizontal.
(10-06-2011 03:04 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]my only complaint as I said on the actual blog was Id like to see a lot more rookies than just those,and actual decent players and not some practice squad guys like in Timeless. Why hasn't Patrick Peterson signed for any big company?

It's because they're using players that attended the Rookie Premier. It's not their fault that Patrick Peterson isn't signing anything, and that guys you mentioned like Robert Quinn and Bruce Carter didn't attend. They're just using who made themselves available.
to me they kind of look like something I printed out on my computer with the design they went with this time... I prefer the last few years myself...
to be honest with you i dont like them. theres too much going on on the card for me. but thats just my opinion of course. i like a more simple card.
i actually like the design. its something different from the flashy foil we have seen the last couple of years and the white backdrop for the autos will make for some nice looking signatures. should be a hot set to collect like always!
I would like them better if they were vertical.
but I have never really liked contenders so I guess it dosent really matter since I probably wouldnt buy any regardless lol
I have never been a fan of the Contenders set, but I like the look of these.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's