Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All!

I'm looking for 2011 Topps Update Alex Avila GU All-Star cards, as well as his base and parallel cards from this set. Additionally, I'm interested in other Detroit Tigers cards from the set, especially the All-Star GU cards; however, getting my hands on the Avila cards is my top priority. I've got a lot of cards I haven't loaded into my Org yet; let me know what you collect and let's work out a trade. Thanks!
I have a EEE 2008 auto of Charlie Furbush, and 2011 update base card all-star Alex Avila
(10-05-2011 08:13 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have a EEE 2008 auto of Charlie Furbush, and 2011 update base card all-star Alex Avila

Thanks for the reply! I'm not really interested in the Furbush, but I'll keep you in mind for the Avila base.
(10-05-2011 07:14 PM)tigersfan76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All!

I'm looking for 2011 Topps Update Alex Avila GU All-Star cards, as well as his base and parallel cards from this set. Additionally, I'm interested in other Detroit Tigers cards from the set, especially the All-Star GU cards; however, getting my hands on the Avila cards is my top priority. I've got a lot of cards I haven't loaded into my Org yet; let me know what you collect and let's work out a trade. Thanks!

check my org.
i'm looking for yankees.
(10-05-2011 09:12 PM)supremelou Wrote: [ -> ]check my org.
i'm looking for yankees.

I didn't see anything in your Org. Do have the cards I'm looking for, but just haven't added them yet?
Anyone pull one of Avila's GU cards yet?
Nice banner tigersfan76
(10-06-2011 07:15 PM)niener82 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice banner tigersfan76

Thanks, niener82! All the credit for the banner goes to dbroockerd, who created this for me.
I've got a couple extra of the base#14 in my org. Actually I have an extra I think of almost all the Tigers in the Update base set but so far just the Avila is in my org. No game used for him but I did get lucky and pull me a Peralta GU which I was very happy about.
Anybody have an Avila GU they'd like to trade? Still looking for one.....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's