Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: orginizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have started to do a trad organizer with 19 boxes worth of cards it is going to take a while but wanted to let you guys know i have started it when finished I will be trading off all my duplicates to start working on my master set ,I will have extras of almost all the base set and subsets even a few of the sp.'s so check it out and lets get trading
(10-05-2011 11:21 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]Have started to do a trad organizer with 19 boxes worth of cards it is going to take a while but wanted to let you guys know i have started it when finished I will be trading off all my duplicates to start working on my master set ,I will have extras of almost all the base set and subsets even a few of the sp.'s so check it out and lets get trading

I'm waiting!!
Let me know when you get any/all of the Carl Edwards in there.

Thanks,

Ken
(10-05-2011 12:15 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm waiting!!

Me too.
thanks guys good to know there is interest, am only 5 cards from a 2nd base set
and 1 each from the CC and RS subsets
( #1 in Champ.Cal. and #14 in rookie stand.) so close hopefully when I get trading they won't be hard to find
These are the stats from your profile page.

My Stats
My Organize Forums
# of Haves: 0 # of Posts: 42
# for Sale: 0 My Rank: New Member
# for Trade: 0

I have checked your ORG and it shows 37 items. Either you haven't put a 1 (or more) in the 'have' category, OR you need to mark your collection as public for the above stats to change. To do the latter, click the globe-looking circle to the right of the collection title. It will make it public instead of private. If any of those are for trade, there needs to be a 1 in the 'Trade Away' column.
I just wanted to give you this info so that you know what the rest of us see when we go to your Profile or ORG.
(10-05-2011 09:18 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]These are the stats from your profile page.

My Stats
My Organize Forums
# of Haves: 0 # of Posts: 42
# for Sale: 0 My Rank: New Member
# for Trade: 0

I have checked your ORG and it shows 37 items. Either you haven't put a 1 (or more) in the 'have' category, OR you need to mark your collection as public for the above stats to change. To do the latter, click the globe-looking circle to the right of the collection title. It will make it public instead of private. If any of those are for trade, there needs to be a 1 in the 'Trade Away' column.
I just wanted to give you this info so that you know what the rest of us see when we go to your Profile or ORG.

I was gonna tell him yesterday about this, but had to run out.
Reference URL's