Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Playoff Contenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When does this product usually release? Back in to collecting, and just wondering about this. Is it in December or January?
probably closer to Feb or March
Thanks!
On related news, did i see SP Authentic is being released in October this year? REALLY? Its usually late or later than Contenders.
Also, I love Contenders too. Hope Panini doesnt screw those up like they did most of their other products.
Panini was hinting on Twitter they were going to unveil some of the Contenders Cards pictures today!
ok they said the RC would be unveiled tomorrow instead of today, either way cant wait to see! All i know is Bruce Carter and Robert Quinn better have an auto card in this.Quinn has only leaf stuff so far and he was a top 15 pick!
Can't wait to see what they look like! Hopefully they will have actual photos of the players from games and not from the photo shoot with half of the players wearing 00 or two guys from the same team with duplicate numbers. Haven't picked up any Alex Green stuff for that very reason.
Contenders is usually a nice release-
Really Really Really wanting a Cam contenders auto, but not sure if I am going to be able to afford 1.
(10-05-2011 12:26 PM)bselje Wrote: [ -> ]On related news, did i see SP Authentic is being released in October this year? REALLY? Its usually late or later than Contenders.
Also, I love Contenders too. Hope Panini doesnt screw those up like they did most of their other products.

As of now,Nov.22
They released what they look like. How do they choose the rookies? I really wish Bruce Carter and Robert Quinn and Patrick Peterson had an autograph in this set but they weren't one of the ones they had a picture of today on their website.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's