Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wanted to show it off. thats it. thanks a ton rogue. i love it
thats sick I saw it earlier! hes the best. did an amazing job on mine! makes me want another!
Wow....that's sweet....(0:
(10-04-2011 08:58 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]thats sick I saw it earlier! hes the best. did an amazing job on mine! makes me want another!

yeah he has gotten really good at it. he made my first jones banner which i was happy with but this one totally kills that one.
(10-04-2011 09:10 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah he has gotten really good at it. he made my first jones banner which i was happy with but this one totally kills that one.

he just made mine yesterday and im still blown away. in the future i would love mike wallace,mike vick to be added. thatd just leave me speechless.
(10-04-2011 09:10 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow....that's sweet....(0:

it is huh? simple but very nice
Very nice, he does some great work!
i thought i was good at photoshop and my banner till i seen some of rogues work. he has a amazing touch.
(10-04-2011 10:16 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]i thought i was good at photoshop and my banner till i seen some of rogues work. he has a amazing touch.

your banners are really cool too man...Smile
thanks for all the kind words guys. glad you like it
Reference URL's